Award-winning developer Gray Matter Interactive follows up on the success of Infinity Ward’s Call of Duty™ – winner of over 80 Game of the Year and 50 Editors’ Choice awards worldwide – with Call of Duty: United Offensive. Take the role of American, British, and Russian soldiers in some of the most climactic battles of World War II, including the Battle of the Bulge, the invasion of Sicily, and the Battle of Kursk.
Fight in tanks, jeeps, motorcycles, even a bomber. Work with your squad through snow and rain, using new weapons including flamethrowers and deployable machine guns, or by calling in artillery strikes. 13 All-New Single Player missions spanning three campaigns. 11 exciting new Multiplayer maps and 3 new multiplayer modes including Domination, Capture the Flag, and Base Assault.
- Full Version of original Call of Duty, 3D hardware accelerator card required – 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 32MB hardware T&L-capable video card and the latest drivers*, Microsoft Windows 2000/XP, Pentium III 800MHz or Athlon 800MHz processor or higher, 128MB RAM (256MB Recommended), 1150MB of uncompressed free hard disk space (plus 600MB for Windows 2000/XP swap file), 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card and latest drivers, 100% Windows 2000/XP compatible mouse, keyboard and latest drivers, DirectX 9.0c (included)
- Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP) play supported
- Internet play requires 56kbps (or faster) modem and latest drivers
- LAN play requires network interface card and latest drivers
- Important Notice: *Some 3D accelerator cards with the chipset listed here may not be compatible with the 3D acceleration features utilized by Call of Duty United Offensive. Please refer to your hardware manufacturer for 100% DirectX 9.0c compatibility.
- Supported Chipsets
- All ATI Radeon cards
- All nVidia GeForce cards
- Matrox Parhelia