Shift the fight in your favor. Equip yourself with powerful new weapons almost instantly thanks to a new inventory system. Plus, an improved health regeneration system means you’ll spend less time hunting for restorative items.
Make every decision matter. Divisive crew members are just the tip of the iceberg, Commander, because you’ll also be tasked with issues of intergalactic diplomacy. And time’s a wastin’ so don’t be afraid to use new prompt-based actions that let you interrupt conversations, even if they could alter the fate of your crew…and the galaxy.
Forge new alliances, carefully. You’ll fight alongside some of your most trustworthy crew members, but you’ll also get the opportunity to recruit new talent. Just choose your new partners with care because the fate of the galaxy rests on your shoulders, Commander.
- Windows XP or Vista
- Single core- Pentium 4 – 2.4 GHz or AMD
- Multicore Pentium- 2.0 GHz or AmD
- 1 GB RAM
- 18 GB free HD space
- 1x or better DVD-ROM drive
- NVIDIA GeForce 7 series (7600 or better) or 8 series (8600 or better)
- ATI X1600 XT or better (X1600 Pro and HD2400 are below minimum system requirements)
- Shader Model 3.0 required
- 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card and drivers. DirectX 9.0c November 2007 (Included)