NOTE: Your Roblox account username and password are required to add Robux in your account.
Robux is known as Roblox’s primary currency by the community and staff; all paid items created by ROBLOX within the catalog are sold for Robux, and user-created content like microtransactions and gamepasses also follow the same rule. The name ‘Robux’ is a portmanteau of Roblox and “bucks” (bux).
- For 100 Robux, users in a premium membership can create groups.
- For 25 Robux, group owners can create a new rank for their group.
- For 500 Robux, group owners can create a clan for their group.
- For 1,000 Robux, users can change their username.
- Users can upload thumbnails for their places. An image thumbnail costs 10 Robux while a video thumbnail costs 500 Robux.
- Users can create a Badge for their game at a price of 100 Robux each.
- Users can bid on an advertisement for their games, clothing, groups or models for different amounts of Robux the value has to at least be 5 R$.
- Users can purchase items in the catalog for varying amounts of Robux, excluding free items.
- Users can buy gamepasses and developer products for specific games.
- Users can upload an audio file to the Library, with costs ranging from 20 Robux to 350 Robux depending on how long the length of the audio is.