Your city. Your way.
Show the world what a real mayor can do! In SimCity you’ll take control of a living, breathing town, full of citizens who have their own identities and ideas. Setting up your city is deceptively simple; the real challenge—and the real fun—comes from managing the complex, robust environment you’ve created.
You’ll also get to interact with other online players in real time. You can offer to share your resources, or hoard your goods for pure profit. The new building tools make it easy to play the way you want, but remember: When dealing with pollution, crime and natural disasters, it might be a good idea to have friends to help you out.
Be the boss. Build the society you’ve always dreamed of. The only limits are those of your ambition. Can you create a city that will stand the test of time?
– The hills are alive: Each Sim in your town is a unique individual, and you can view their needs and desires at any time. Each change you make affects the entire ecosystem, so plan carefully!
– City controls: Intuitive tools make placing roads and buildings as easy as clicking and dragging. The nice, clean interface gives you as much or as little information as you need to get things done.
– Play well with others: Now you’re part of a larger world—your city affects the cities of other, real players nearby. Design specialized towns to help each other thrive.
- PC System Requirements
- Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 4000+ or better or Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2.0GHz or better
- Minimum OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Hard Drive: 12GB HD Space
- Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 2600 or better*, NVIDIA 7800 or better*, Intel HD Graphics or better*
- Broadband Internet: Minimum 256 kbps download, 64 kbps upload
- *Minimum of 256MB of on-board RAM and Shader 3.0 or better support.