Transform your Sim’s home with ghoulish decorations. Dress up in new costumes and put on makeup to give your Sims a spooky new look. Enjoy the brand-new pumpkin-carving station. Throw a spooky party that everyone will love.
All-new: Pumpkin Carving Station. Get creative with your Sims and turn pumpkins into art. Ghost Sims can put a candle-lit pumpkin on their heads! Just beware of mischievous Sims who’d rather stomp than admire.
All-new: Spooky Candy Bowl. Reach in for a surprise. But will it be a trick or a treat? See what your Sims find when they interact with this creepy decoration.
Invite Sims over for a Ghastly Party. Use eerie paintings, tombstones that glow, and ghost-shaped lights. Watch for the Eyeball Cheese Plate and other edible treats! Somebody is going to get tricked. Who will it be?
Play dress up with new costumes and makeup. Watch as Sims attend in cute and creepy costumes – everything from sea pirates to Super Llamas, for Sims of all ages.
- OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- CPU: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent (For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-62 or equivalent)
- RAM: At least 2 GB RAM
- HARD DRIVE: At least 500MB of free space (14 GB if installing with The Sims™ 4) with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games
- VIDEO: 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0. Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or better.
- OS: 64 Bit Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10
- PROCESSOR: Intel core i5 or faster, AMD Athlon X4
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GTX 650 or better
- MEMORY: 4 GB RAM
- HARD DRIVE: 18 GB of Hard Drive space