Final Stand moves the fight into grand wintry landscapes with high-tech weapons and vehicles.
Battlefield 4™ Final Stand moves the fight into the grand Russian wintry landscape as the war closes in on its epic conclusion. In an effort to change the tide of the war a Pan Asian Coalition starts to take form and experimental prototype weapons, vehicles and gadgets enter the Battlefield. Take helm of the high-tech hover tank HT-95 Levkov with versatile movement and capability to move sideways with strafing. Find the new powerful Battle Pickups: the devastating rail gun Rorsch MK-1 and the deadly high-speed drone XD-1 Accipiter. Master all the new high-tech additions to get the upper-hand when facing a whole new Battlefield with harsh blizzards rolling over the vast landscapes, get caught in tight infantry combat in top-secret military bases hidden in the mountains, or when leading your team to victory under a starry Siberian sky. Is this the final stand or the beginning of a long cold war?
– 4 all-new multiplayer maps set in arctic landscapes:
– Operation Whiteout
– Hangar 21
– Giants of Karelia
– Take helm of the experimental hover tank HT-95 Levkov with versatile movement and capability to move sideways with strafing.
– Move rapidly over the vast and cold Battlefield with the Snowmobile.
– Advanced new high-tech Battle Pickups:
– Rorsch MK-1, a rail gun that fires a single powerful round ignited by kinetic energy
– XD-1 Accipiter, a remotely operated high-speed flying drone armed with a Light Machine Gun
– All-new gadgets that give you the upper hand on the Battlefield:
– Auto-spot moving enemies with the Target Detector that attaches to DMR’s and Carbines
– Lure your enemies by placing the DS-3 Decoy which emits false blips on the opposing team’s mini-map making them believe there are enemies in the vicinity
– 13 new assignments with unlocks for each.
- OS: Win Vista 32
- CPU: Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz / Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5600+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GeForce 8800 GT / Radeon HD 3870
- HDD: 30 GB
- OS: Win 7 64
- CPU: Core i7-930 Quad 2.80GHz / Phenom II X6 1055T
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 660 / Radeon HD 7870
- HDD: 30 GB