Operating directly under the National Command Authority, a relatively unknown entity of handpicked warriors are selected when it is crucial that a mission must not fail. They are the Tier 1 Operators. There are over 2 million active soldiers. Of those, approximately 50 thousand fall under the direct control of the Special Operations Command. The Tier 1 Operator functions on a level above and beyond even the most highly trained Special Operations Forces. Their exact numbers, while classified, hover in the low hundreds. They are living, breathing, precision instruments of war. They are experts in the application of violence. The new Medal of Honor™ is inspired by and developed with actual Tier 1 Operators from this elite community. Players step into the boots of these warriors and apply their unique skill sets to fight a new enemy in the most unforgiving and hostile conditions of present day Afghanistan.
This is a new war. There is a new warrior. He is Tier 1.
- Fight Today’s War: Elite Special Forces in a gritty combat campaign using the surgical tactics of Tier 1 Operators combined with the sledgehammer force of Army Rangers.
- Unparalleled Authenticity: Intense story with incredible pacing and variety set in the rugged Afghanistan landscape, creating a shooter experience only available from the storied Medal of Honor franchise.
- Online Multiplayer Redefined: Developed by the world-class team at DICE (makers of Battlefield Bad Company 2) this fast paced combat delivers the perfect mix of tactical warfare and all-out action.
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Processor: Pentium D 3.0GHz / Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz / Athlon X2
- Memory: 2GB
- Graphics: GeForce 7800 GT / ATI X1900
- Graphics Memory: 256MB